Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A year and a few months

has passed since I met my best friend.
I typed a whole life story about our friendship, but afterwards, I felt like anyone who read it wouldn't be able to grasp the details of our friendship and how strong it really is. We have had so many experiences together, more than any I've had with any of my previous friends.
I am a completely changed person since that person I was over a year ago.
I have grown spiritually and mentally, and I have literally discovered my place in this world.
It may or may not be because of her, but I can truthfully say that I have gained so much from our friendship.
I keep writing and erasing things from this line, and it is not because I am at a loss for words. I just can't find the perfect sentences to sum up how amazing this friendship is.
All in all, this was supposed to be a whole long thing about how amazing of a friend sam is and blah blah blah. But honestly, you'd have to know her to fully understand.
Happy Birthday Sam. You probably won't read this, but I love you. Words can't describe how thankful I am for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment