Saturday, October 2, 2010

somewhere else,

As I take a break from my homework to lay on the freshly wet grass from the hint of rain we just had, I can't help but to think about my past, and what made me who I am today.
Although I don't care to admit that I spent a while reminiscing, I spent most of that time thinking about how grateful I am for my current relationships. My friend relationships, my relationships with my parents, my brother, my hobbies, and even myself.
I tried to make shapes out of the clouds, but my mind wouldn't let me do something so simple. It kept wandering off to a piece of my past, in which the current scent made me remember.
I don't regret a single thing that happened. I used to have a life full of regrets, but now I don't see the point. Without the mistakes I've made in my life, I wouldn't be sitting here, writing about how happy I am now.
I've learned from all of the mistakes, which is why I haven't made a single one of them again. So, why regret an experience in which you gained knowledge?

Yes, I am one of those spiritual people who believes in karma and "everything happens for a reason", because I have every reason to. 

Almost there (feat. Lauren Hillman)- Opus Orange, will bring you to a new world. 

And now the sun is slowly getting warmer and warmer against my bare shoulders. I can hear birds chirping nonstop, and The Delfields playing all of the right sounds that sound so perfect for this strange weather.
I'm craving some form of art. Whether it's making swirls of color on canvas with acrylic paint, or cutting and pasting magazine cut-outs on journals for the five people I owe them to.

I have about four hours until I leave for Sam's house, and I will spend that time with the last of my homework, a nice shower, and an hour and a half deciding what to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment