Sunday, March 6, 2011

bubbles at night, apple pie cookies, the sound of the ukelele,
this weekend has been really lovely.
i got new clothes, spent alone time with ann, and with juliet, then had somewhat of a "wild night" because i have to have at least one per weekend. and now i'm going to a show! i also managed to use up five or so rolls of film!
i neeeeed money. i have so many things on my list of things to buy, and developing film once again is on the tippy top.
i want to go back to my old self who got a lot of views on flickr, and who carried a film camera around everywhere.
i miss my hobbies. and i hate that i know exactly what took them away from me.

i love how well my two new shades of pink lipstick go with all of the new spring-colored clothes i bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment