Monday, February 28, 2011

in math class, staring at the paisley jacket in the seat in front of me.
pondering deeply about how my weekend will be, although it's only monday.
also, about who I can get a simple ten sac from before tomorrow.
my desire to eat is going down. these nerves are getting the best of me.
I don't know how I will make it through these five days.
even the three day week we had went by slower than ever.
I want to make this week go by as fast as I can, but in a way, I am too nervous and excited and everything else and I secretly wish the weekend would be over already so I can know the outcome of this.
I hope my expectations will be met.
I barely even know what those are.

I'm unsure, I'm indecisive, I am a nervous wreck.
I hope you don't mind.


Five days.

No comments:

Post a Comment