Monday, February 28, 2011

i will never make this private.
it was open to the public when i first created it, so just because ten people read it now, doesn't mean i will make it private.
i knew all along that it would be read by at least one person, and everything i post flows through the "i wonder who will read this" filter in my brain.
if my blog is really that interesting to you, then i will find ways to make it even more interesting.
if you have to take time out of your life to learn about mine, then that flatters me, because the last thing i am is interesting.
my personal life is open to the world, and quite frankly, i couldn't care less.
this is on the internet rather than a secret journal or stuck in my brain, for a reason.
so please, continue to enlighten yourself with my vague nonsense and pictures that my fellow facebookers can't handle.
i'm glad you're entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment